- Can I import my existing podcast?
- Yes, and even better, we will do most of the work for you and guide you through all the necessary steps to make your migration as seemless as possible for you and your audience. If you would like you podcast to be imported, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Can I use my own domain?
- Yes, you can! If you don't want to use a subdomain like yourpodcast.podigee.io you can set up your Podigee podcast to be available on your own domain.
- Do I need to set up my own Blogging-Software (like WordPress)?
- No, you don't! We provide you with a podcast optimized blog. You can choose between several pre-made themes or roll your own with our custom-theme editor.
- How can I get my Podcast listed in iTunes (or other Podcast Directories)?
- We have compiled a list of directories and instructions on how to get your Podcast listed in them here.
## Subscriptions & Billing
- When am I billed?
- You are billed every month in advance. Let's say you registered on 15th of January you will always be billed on the 15th of the month.
- Is there a trial period?
- Sure! You can try Podigee free and without entering a credit card or detailed address information for 30 days!
- What happens after the trial period?
If you you want to continue using Podigee after the trial period, you need to enter some address details, provide us with a credit card we can charge and choose a plan you would like to use. You can do that by clicking the banner in the top navigation bar or going to the settings page.
If you decide you don't want to continue using Podigee just leave everything as it is and we will unpublish your created podcasts after 7 days (if you did not do it yourself) and remove your data after 30days. If you'd like to have it removed earlier, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out.
- Which currencies do you accept?
- All payments are in U.S. Dollars. If your credit card account is not in U.S. Dollars your credit card company will automatically charge you in your currency with the current exchange rate.
- Which payment methods do you support?
At the moment we are only accepting payment through the following credit cards:
- Visa/Visa Electron/Visa Debit
- MasterCard/Maestro/Mastercard Debit
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay
- Card Bleue
We are currently looking into other payment options too. If you have any suggestions or preferences, please let us know (email@example.com)!
- Can I upgrade/downgrade my subscription plan?
Upgrading is possible at any time, just go to the settings page and choose a new plan.
Downgrading is unfortunately a bit more difficult. So we would ask you to write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your downgrade wish and we'll get back to you to sort out how we can proceed. (please also see Why is downgrading so difficult?)
- Why is downgrading so difficult?
- The problem is that we need to sort out what happens if you have more Podcasts than the plan you want to downgrade to supports. As there is no 'standard procedure' on how an individual podcaster wants this to be handled we will contact you and find the best and quickest solution together so nothing gets lost and everybody is happy!
- When can I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel your subscription at any time (Although we'd be really sad to see you go!).
- What happens to my Podcasts when I cancel my subscription?
First, you will lose no data! We will provide you with all the data you uploaded or entered into Podigee. This includes all media files as well as all the meta data, blog comments and analytics data.
Additionally you will have the chance to set up a redirect to your new podcast residence. At the moment this needs to be done by us, so if you would like to have a redirect please write an email to email@example.com and we'll get back to you to sort everything out so no listener gets lost.
After all this is done there will be a grace period of 14 days before we unpublish all the podcasts (that is, if you did not decide to have a redirect). Your data will still be available for 60 days after you cancellation and will then be deleted. </dl>
- Basically everything that is exposed in your Podcast feed (including media files of course). If that is not enough for you, get in touch and we'll see what we can do beyond this.