- Can I import my existing podcast?
- Yes, and even better, we will do most of the work for you and guide you through all the necessary steps to make your migration as seamless as possible for you and your audience. If you'd like your podcast to be imported, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I use my own domain?
- Yes, you can! If you don't want to use a subdomain like yourpodcast.podigee.io you can set up your Podigee podcast to be available on your own domain.
- Do I need to set up my own blogging software (like WordPress)?
- No, you don't! We provide you with a podcast optimized blog. You can choose between several pre-made themes or roll your own with our custom-theme editor.
- How can I get my podcast listed in iTunes (or other podcast directories)?
- We've compiled a list of directories and instructions on how to get your podcast listed in them here.
## Subscriptions & Billing
- When will I be billed?
- You're billed every month in advance. Let's say you registered on January 15th you'll always be billed on the 15th of the month.
- Is there a trial period?
- Sure! You can try Podigee for free and without entering a credit card or detailed address information for 14 days!
- What happens after the trial period?
If you you want to continue using Podigee after the trial period, you need to enter some address details, provide us with a credit card we can charge, and choose a plan you'd like to use. You can do that by clicking the banner on the top navigation bar or going to the settings page.
If you decide you don't want to continue using Podigee, just leave everything as it is and we'll unpublish your created podcasts after seven days (if you didn't do it yourself) and remove all your data after 30 days. If you'd like to have it removed earlier, please send us an email to email@example.com and we'll help you out.
- What currencies do you accept?
- All payments are in U.S. dollars or euros. If your credit card account is not in U.S. dollars or euros, your credit card company will automatically charge you in your currency at the current exchange rate.
- Which payment methods do you support?
At the moment, we are accepts payments with credit card, SEPA (Europe only) and by invoice (business customers only).
- When can I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel your subscription at any time (although we'd be really sad to see you go!).